> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Legal Malpractice > man died that hit me from behind shortly after the wreck my lawyer did not put a lien on his property which my doctor bills are being turned over and

man died that hit me from behind shortly after the wreck my lawyer did not put a lien on his property which my doctor bills are being turned over and

1 Answers. Asked on Nov 09th, 2016 on Legal Malpractice - Tennessee
More details to this question:
I am getting court orders for thousand of doctor bills I was hurt with permanent damage all my life I can not even go to a doctor because my insurance wont pay because it was his fault this was over 5 years ago, I will always be in pain this has changed my life He keep putting things off because of taking on cases for child murder and other major crimes says it will come up in Feb 2017 time I pay him and medical bills I would not receive any money already over what the mans insurance would pay what do I do now
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Nov 09th, 2016 at 7:11 PM

The summary that you wrote is so disjointed and mixed up that I can not figure out what the story is. Try writing the summary again using sentences and punctuation marks so I will know where sentences begin and end.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse
Legal Malpractice
The vast majority of attorneys act ethically and diligently representing the interests of their clients. But what happens when you hire a lawyer who has a conflict of interest, makes errors in your representation, is negligent or breaches his or her fiduciary duty? In those instances, you may have grounds for a legal malpractice complaint or lawsuit. Law firms that represent the victims of legal malpractice can help you file a complaint with your state's lawyer registration and disciplinary commission, while also filing a civil lawsuit against your former attorney.
Have an Legal Malpractice Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

331 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

239 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

157 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

130 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

120 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

91 Answers, 14 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

91 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

Legal Malpractice Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Butt Thornton & Baehr PC

Albuquerque, NM

| Contact Now

Hunt & Lees, L.C.

Charleston, WV

| Contact Now

Koblentz & Penvose, LLC

Cleveland, OH

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums