Mesh in my Colon

1 Answers. Asked on Aug 12th, 2013 on Legal Malpractice - North Carolina
More details to this question:
My Doctor has done 2 different Surgery's lifting my Bladder the last one was last year August 2012. I started having more problems with Bowel Movements, then when I had a Colonoscopy in May of this year 2013.The doctor found a Foreign body in my colon it had to be removed.
Tagged as:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Aug 15th, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Whether you have a medical malpractice claim or not will depend largely on what kind foreign body was found, and how it got there. He will provide additional details I will attempt to assist you.

Report Abuse
Legal Malpractice
The vast majority of attorneys act ethically and diligently representing the interests of their clients. But what happens when you hire a lawyer who has a conflict of interest, makes errors in your representation, is negligent or breaches his or her fiduciary duty? In those instances, you may have grounds for a legal malpractice complaint or lawsuit. Law firms that represent the victims of legal malpractice can help you file a complaint with your state's lawyer registration and disciplinary commission, while also filing a civil lawsuit against your former attorney.
Have an Legal Malpractice Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

343 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

254 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

191 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

155 Answers, 4 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

148 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

146 Answers, 38 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

76 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Legal Malpractice Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums