My accident lawyer has disappeared and not taking my calls for the past 2 months. I went to his office, left numerous msgs. What am I to do?

Asked on Feb 02nd, 2017 on Legal Malpractice - Tennessee
More details to this question:
Answered on Feb 04th, 2017 at 3:50 PM
File a complaint with the Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility and find yourself another attorney.
Report Abuse

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters